Do you know how to restore your smile? Have you considered a dental bridge for your smile restoration? If not, then we have news for you! Dental bridges are a popular and effective way to restore a lost tooth and give you a restored smile once more. To help you learn more about dental bridges, our dentist, Dr. Julia Gorelik with Gorelik Dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina, is here to give you some basic insight on dental bridges.
Here are some basic tips on the advantages of dental bridges:
– To ensure bite stability can be achieved, dental bridges or another form of dental prosthetic will be needed.
– To reverse issues with the aesthetics of your smile, dental bridges should be used to replace missing teeth.
– Never leave missing teeth unaccounted for. Always be sure to fill in the gaps with prosthetics such as dental bridges.
– Dental bridges can be used to help provide space maintenance for your mouth.
– Missing teeth can lead to problems with chewing food. Reverse this with dental bridges.
– Lost and missing teeth can lead to hindrances with your speech. Fortunately, it can be reversed with a dental bridge.
– Tooth slippage can occur if missing gaps are left untreated.
Does this information sound like it may help restore your smile? Do you still have questions about dental bridges? If so, please pick up the phone and call us at 704-553-1627 to make an appointment with a member of our friendly team. Our team is happy to help address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your oral care.