Do you know what your smile is trying to tell you with a toothache? Did you know, a toothache could be a warning sign of something wrong? Well, it’s true! There is a lot to know and understand about toothaches, which is why our dentist, Dr. Julia Gorelik with Gorelik Dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina, is happy to provide you with this list of some fundamental insight on toothaches:
– You could be at an increased risk for toothaches if you tend to suffer from cavities and tooth decay.
– Wisdom teeth eruption is a known risk factor for toothaches.
– Toothaches often lead to noticeable discharge.
– If you routinely show symptoms of rashes or develop a fever, visit your dentist to determine if a toothache is present.
– Oral accidents or injuries that have left you with jaw pain can often lead to tooth pain as well.
– If you continue to feel pain in a tooth even after using any sort of pain-relieving medications, it could be an indication of a toothache.
– If you suffer irritation to a tooth’s root, a toothache will most likely develop.
With this information, you can have a head start on understanding more about your toothache. However, the important thing to remember is to seek help right away, so you can go back to having a pain-free smile once more! So, call us today at 704-553-1627 and set up an appointment. We look forward to talking to you.