Are you travelling to see Charlotte dentist Dr. Julia Gorelik?
Charlotte, North Carolina, never fails to surprise people who are visiting for the first time. Perhaps it is because of the charming and modern city center, Uptown, which hosts a variety of museums and other attractions. Charlotte is also known for hosting many festivals and events, and for treating our guests to a variety of excellent dining choices.
Charlotteans are also famous for our friendliness and strong work ethic. That is where our team comes in! We are helpful, dedicated professionals, and pride ourselves on providing our patients with exceptional comprehensive dentistry, no matter where they live.
Please come visit Gorelik Dentistry in Charlotte, North Carolina. We’ll take good care of you!
There are many attractions in our city. We have taken the liberty of listing a few locations and venues for you to consider when you plan your visit. We encourage you to explore as much of Charlotte as you can during your time here, and hope that this page will be a helpful resource for you.
There are many hotels at which you can stay while visiting Charlotte. Some of the hotels within a few miles from Gorelik Dentistry include:
• Renaissance Charlotte Southpark (4-star hotel)
• Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park (4-star hotel)
• Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood (4-star hotel)
• Charlotte Marriot Southpark (4-star hotel)
• Hilton Charlotte Executive Park (4-star hotel)
Please feel free to contact our office for recommendations and for more information.
Charlotte boasts a wide range of food and dining options. Some places you can visit while in town include:
• Heritage Food & Drink
• Fig Tree Restaurant
• Carpe Diem Restaurant & Caterers
• The Capital Grille
• The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
• Midwood Smokehouse
• Pinky’s Westside Grill
• Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
• Cao Fish Taco Baja Seagrill
• Via Chicken
• Rooster’s Wood-Fired Kitchen
• Gallery Restaurant
Charlotte hosts a variety of attractions. No matter what your interests, there is something here for you. Here are some of the most popular attractions in our city:
• Levine Museum of the New South –explore post-Civil War history in the South.
• Discovery Place –explore the world of science with hands-on exhibits and an IMAX theatre.
• Discover Place Nature – featuring interactive exhibits and live animals
• NASCAR Hall of Fame – celebrate the sport of auto racing with interactive exhibits and films.
• Carowinds – our fun theme part, which includes water rides!
• U.S. National Whitewater Center – enjoy a day of river rafting and outdoor adventure!
• Mint Museum – explore exhibits and collections of global art.
• Billy Graham Library – a religious library with a garden. Tours are available.
• Freedom Park – a hub for hiking, sports, and lakeside events.
• Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden – a must-see for any gardening enthusiast!
• Carolinas Aviation Museum – come and review the history of aviation at this museum!
• Bechtler Museum of Modern Art – check out mid-20th century modern art in Uptown!
• SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium – our interactive aquarium. Come and learn about thousands of aquatic creatures!
And this is only the beginning! There is something in Charlotte for everyone!
Music, Theatre, & Sports
Some of the best attractions in Charlotte, North Carolina, are our sports teams and music. We have several stadiums and venues where you can catch a game or a concert, including:
• Bank of America Stadium – home of the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, this stadium seats more than 75,000 people!
• BB&T Ballpark – this stadium in Uptown hosts the Charlotte Knights, a Triple-A minor league baseball team in the International League.
• Spectrum Center – home to the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets, this indoor arena also hosts a variety of other live events.
• Blumenthal Performing Arts Center –home to our local symphony, opera, dance, and theatre companies. It also contains a film and photography museum!
• Visulite theatre – this concert venue boasts a full bar and often draws big-name talent to Charlotte.
• Knight Theatre – this performing arts venue is home to the Charlotte Symphony and the North Carolina Dance Theatre.
We also boast a wide variety of shopping options, from major high-end malls to luxury boutiques to public markets. Some of the best rated shopping centers in Charlotte include:
• 7th Street Public Market
• The Sleep Poet Antiques Mall
• Charlotte Regional Farmer’s Market
• Ballantyne Village
• Southpark Mall
• Carolina Place
• Concord Mills
• Waxhaw Historic District